The ERPsim Lab is a not-for-profit organization, but to ensure continuous development and to provide high quality teaching and learning solutions, participants in advanced simulations must purchase the ERPsim license.
The proceeds from all sales made by the ERPsim Lab are fully used to fund the improvement and the development of the simulation software, as well as to provide support to instructors and maintain instructional assets.
- Access to all simulation games (Logistics, Manufacturing, Maple, Retail)
- Access to pedagogical material via the Learning Portal, including guides, job aids, and videos
- Advanced real-time analytics gameplay features, including OData Services
- Integrated business processes and SAP S/4HANA configuration exercises
- Provides same benefits of individual license
- Bulk pricing available
- Pricing adjusted to UN Human Development Index
- For one-time events, competitions, gameathons, open days, recruitment days, or intra-university games
- Valid for one game only
- All prices listed on this website are in Canadian dollars, unless otherwise noted, and do not include applicable taxes.
- The ERPsim Lab reserves the right to modify the pricing structure at any time.
- In the event of a disparity between the price presented on other sources and the one on this page, the latter shall prevail.
- Licenses do not include hosting fees for the simulation software. Hosting is required to play any simulation game. Contact your UCC for pricing and conditions.
Licenses and courses
- A course is a unit of teaching that typically lasts one academic term, is led by one instructor (teachers or professors), and has a fixed roster of students. It is usually an individual subject.
- Each student must purchase a license for each course they are enrolled in.
- If multiple courses use ERPsim, students enrolled in more than one course must still buy a license for each course, regardless of whether the courses are taken concurrently or consecutively.
- Once applied to a class, a license cannot be transferred to another student.
The ERPsim Lab provides a secure platform to make purchases using either a valid credit card or a voucher code:
- Students can purchase the license directly by following the invitation link provided by their professor. They will be granted access to the Learning Portal immediately after the purchase is completed.
- Professors, lecturers and instructors can purchase their students' access to the games on their behalf. Students will then receive an activation link to register their account.
Universities who wish to purchase the license on behalf of their students, as well as bookstores who wish to sell licenses to students, can order voucher codes that are redeemable to register an ERPsim account. Registered faculty members and institutions who wish to use this method of payment can review the Purchasing Options for ERPsim for the procedure.