Last updated : 2019/01/23
Collecting and Handling Data
How it is used
What and how it is collected
Our approach is to collect only the data that is required to operate our services. We will collect data from you in the following circumstances:
How you can review, modify or delete it
If you possess an ERPsim Account, you may contact our support team at email@example.com to:
- Request to be added/removed from our marketing communications;
- Request the deletion of your account. Please note that no refund will be issued should you have an active purchase linked to the account.
Requests must be sent from the email address associated to your account. We may also request additional identification information (ex.: transaction receipt for your purchase of an ERPsim license).
Please note that reviewing and modifying you account data is currently unavailable. We do not allow access to data by email for security reasons. We are working to restore this feature as soon as possible.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Our website uses a very limited number of cookies, which are listed below.
Type of cookies
We can regroup the cookies used on this website in three categories:
- Session Cookies - These are used to identify that your browser is allowed to access your ERPsim Account, which makes them required by default. They are generated when you login to your account, and are deleted when you log out.
- Required cookies - These are strictly used to ensure that core functionalities of the website are working. No personal information is attached to these cookies.
- Analytics cookies - These are used to gather information, including (but not limited to) which pages are visited and how you landed on them. The data is strictly used for analysing browsing patterns on our website, which allow us to improve the overall experience. We do not engage in profiling and marketing, and we do not sell nor share this data. We use Google Analytics as the data processor, and the information we transfer to it is anonymized and secured with SSL.
List of cookies used on our website
|SSESS*||erpsim.hec.ca||Identifies your browser as being allowed to access your account. Generated only after you logged in, deleted when you log out.||23 days||Session|
|erpsimlab_vpem_ac_opt||erpsim.hec.ca||Determine whether or not you accept the use of analytical cookies. This cookie is generated only after you made a decision.||90 days||Required|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users (in an anonymous way) to identify browsing patterns on the website.||See Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites||Analytics|
Blocking and opting-out of cookies
There are two ways to prevent cookies from being generated and used by our website:
- You can refuse the use of all cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, by doing so, you will not be able to login to your ERPsim account, and some features may become unresponsive.
- You can specifically refuse analytics cookies by (1) selecting the appropriate option on the popup bar shown at the bottom of your window on your first visit, by (2) setting the “Do Not Track” header in your web browser, or (3) by selecting the appropriate option below.
External sites and confidentiality
The ERPsim Lab website contains links to external sites. We are not responsible in any way for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We advise our visitors to read the privacy policies and disclaimer clauses of these sites to determine for themselves the precision, accuracy and reliability of the information they contain.
For more information
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.