Join universities from North America (USA, Canada) and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) to compete and have fun!
The ERPsim Sustainability Challenge is a chance for your students to measure their skills against teams from around the world!
Each team will need to demonstrate their ability to manage their virtual company with the ERPsim Logistics Sustainability scenario, running on a live SAP S/4HANA system.
Participation is FREE!. Registration will close when teams are at capacity.
This competition is designed specifically for professors and students new to ERPsim, with ERPsim Lab providing the necessary support to get ready to play the game.
|Oct 12 and Oct 19 (11am-12noon)
|Oct 24 (12noon)
|Last day to register.
|Oct 13 and Oct 20 (11am-1pm)
|Oct 27 (11am-1pm)
- Participation is FREE (there is no cost to participate). Registration will close when teams are at capacity.
- Each team can have a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 5 students, plus one faculty coach.
- Students must be enrolled in a tertiary education program. Diverse teams are encouraged.
- The faculty coach is responsible for registering the team and will be the main point of contact for all event logistics / communications.
- Student details including full name and university email address are provided during registration.
- Teams will play 4 rounds of the ERPsim Logistics Sustainability Game. Each round will be of 10 virtual days of 60 seconds each.
- Teams will be ranked based on their company valuation.
- No cheating is allowed! All teams must always behave ethically. The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify teams not playing fairly.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.