14th ERPsim International Competition
The ERPsim International Competition is the chance for your students to measure their skills against the best teams in the world!
Each team will need to demonstrate their ability to manage their virtual company with the ERPsim Manufacturing Extended scenario, running on a live SAP S/4HANA system. Business Intelligence and Analytics will be an important part of the competition, as participants will have live access to the data available.
To qualify for the ERPsim International Competition, your team must participate in a regional competition. The top three teams will then be invited to participate in the final, to be held on June 16, 2022!
ERPsim North America Competition
- Université de Sherbrooke (Canada)
- Governors State University (United States)
- San Diego State University (United States)
ERPsim APJ Competition
- University Islam Indonesia (Indonesia)
- University of Economics & Law (Vietnam)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (India)
ERPsim MEE Competition
- FH Joanneum - FHJ (Austria)
- BGE Budapest BS (Hungary)
- Nicolaus Copernicus University (Poland)
ERPsim Iberoamerica Competition
- Universidad Pública de Navarra (Spain)
- Universidad de Lima (Peru)
- Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)
ERPsim China Competition
- Beijing Institute of Technology (China)
- Yunnan University of Finance and Economics (China)
- Central University of Finance and Economics (China)
ERPsim EMEA South Competition
- National Technical University of Athensy (Greece)
- Ibn Tofail University of Sciences (Morocco)
- University Abdelmalek Essaadis (Morocco)
ERPsim EMEA North Competition
- University of Brighton (United Kingdom)
- University of Nottingham (United Kingdom)
- Junia - Grande École d'ingénieurs (France)
|June 16 (9am-1pm)||Final game!|
- The competition is by invitation only. The top three universities from the regional competitions will be invited to the final. Only one team per university can participate.
- There will be no qualification or semi-final events; just one final event.
- The team size must be minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 students.
- No cheating is allowed! All teams must behave ethically at all times. The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify teams who are not playing ethically and fairly.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.