11th ERPsim International Competition
If your students enjoyed playing ERPsim and want to test their skills against the rest of the world, then the ERPsim Lab at HEC Montreal invites them to participate in the 11th International ERPsim Competition, to be held on May 23, 2019.
The competition is open to all students of universities that are members of the SAP University Alliance, but only one team per university can register.
Each team will need to demonstrate their ability to manage their virtual company with the ERPsim Manufacturing Extended scenario, running on a live SAP S/4HANA system. Business Intelligence and Analytics will be an important part of the competition, as participants will have live access to the data available from SAP HANA and visualized with SAP Lumira.
|April 14 (11:59 PM UTC-4h)||Registration closes|
|April 19 (at the latest)||Notification of final teams and confirmation of participation|
|Week of May 6th||Two practice sessions|
|Week of May 13th||Two practice sessions|
|May 23||Final game!|
- The competition is open to all students of universities that are members of the SAP University Alliances, but only one team per university can register.
- Participation is free and registration must be performed by the faculty member who will coach the team.
- The number of teams is capped at 15, with a minimum of 2 places reserved for each region (North America, Latin America, EMEA, APJ and China). First come, first served. APJ and China participants will be decided based on their final position in their respective regional competition.
- There will be no qualification or semi-final events; just one final event.
- The team size must be minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 students.
- No cheating is allowed! All teams must behave ethically at all times. The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify teams who are not playing ethically and fairly.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.