12th ERPsim International Competition
If your students enjoyed playing ERPsim and want to test their skills against the rest of the world, then the ERPsim Lab at HEC Montreal invites them to participate in the 12th International ERPsim Competition, to be held on May 21st 2020.
Each team will need to demonstrate their ability to manage their virtual company with the ERPsim Manufacturing Extended scenario, running on a live SAP S/4HANA system. Business Intelligence and Analytics will be an important part of the competition, as participants will have live access to the data available from SAP HANA and visualized with any BI tool (e.g.: SAP Lumira, Tableau, MS PowerBI, MS Excel).
- Students must have played any ERPsim Manufacturing game at least once and must be aware of the game scenario and rules. It is the coach's responsibility to help students learn how to play the game.
- Coaches and instructors must have recently taught a class using ERPsim Manufacturing Extended or Advanced game.
- The competition is open to students of universities that are members of the SAP University Alliances, but only one team per university can register.
- Participation is free and registration must be performed by the faculty member who will coach the team.
- Even though the number of registrations is capped to 25, only 12 teams will be selected for the final game with a minimum of 2 places reserved for each region (North America, Latin America, EMEA, APJ and China). First come, first served.
- There will be no qualification or semi-final events; just one final event.
- The team size must be minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 students.
- No cheating is allowed! All teams must behave ethically at all times. The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify teams who are not playing ethically and fairly.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please note that we will only provide technical support during the games.
|April 17 (11:59 PM UTC-4h)||Registration closes|
|April 28 (at the latest)||Notification of final teams and confirmation of participation|
|Week of May 4th||One practice session for each region|
|Week of May 11th||Final practice session|
|May 21||Final game!|