12th ERPsim User Group Meeting 2023
Join us for the 12th ERPsim User Group Meeting, which will be held on June 5-7, 2023 at HEC Montréal. The event will be in person.
Introduction to ERPsim and Advanced ERPsim workshops - ERPsim Level 1 and Level 2 - will be offered in a three-day format.
Whether you are a seasoned ERPsim user or new to it, or want to jump back in, do not miss out on this event! We will be covering S/4HANA, the Fiori Interface, the new Manufacturing Sustainability game as well as the Logistics Sustainability game, analytics features, and provide updates on improvements to ERPsim offerings.
Workshops starts on Monday June 5 at 9:00am and ends Wednesday June 7 at 5:00pm.
Agenda coming soon!
Welcome word and what's new starts at 9am
Dinner event at a location to be confirmed
Call for Posters: Use Cases of ERPsim in Teaching and Research
Since its inception in 2007, ERPsim has been utilized by a variety of instructors and researchers in diverse domains and courses. The realistic market scenarios and the flexibility of the SAP platform enabled the use of ERPsim in areas and for objectives that are far beyond our initial vision in developing ERPsim.
We highly value the diverse and innovative uses of ERPsim in teaching and research, and we want to hear from users about their experiences. Therefore, at this year’s ERPsim user group event, we seek poster submissions that showcase the use of ERPsim in the classroom or research settings. Example submission topics may include:
- Innovative teaching methods using ERPsim
- Case studies on the design of new course curricula using ERPsim
- Case studies on the use of ERPsim in different fields, presentation of various teaching objectives
- Use cases and extensions of ERPsim in which the available ERPsim resources do not cover
- Research projects using ERPsim
- Best practices and lessons learned from using ERPsim.
Submitted posters will go through a blind peer review process to ensure high quality. In this process, submitted posters will be anonymized and sent to anonymous reviewers. Their comments will then be forwarded to you, together with the committee decision regarding acceptance and suggested changes.
- Posters should be submitted in PDF format. A poster might include a title, authors, introduction and background, methods or description of the use of ERPsim and teaching objectives, conclusions and lessons learned. Please use the template poster file, which provides guidelines and an example poster.
- Please submit your poster as an email attachment to email@example.com. The email subject should use the heading “2023 ERPsim User Group Poster Submission”. You may use the email body as the cover letter for the submission.
- Accepted posters will be prepared and printed by ERPsim Lab to be displayed during the ERPsim User Group Event between 5-7 June 2023, where you will have the opportunity to present your case and discuss it with other ERPsim users and staff. We look forward to receiving your submissions!
- Submissions Deadline: 18 May 2023
- Acceptance Decisions and Initial Feedback: 24 May 2023
- Deadline to Submit Camera Ready Versions: 31 May 2023
- ERPsim User Group Event: 5 June 2023 to 7 June 2023
- Burak Öz, Ph.D. Student
- Pierre-Majorique Léger, Ph.D.
- Jacques Robert , Ph.D.
- Gilbert Babin, Ph.D.