REGISTER NOW! - 7th ERPsim User Group
The ERPsim Lab is pleased to invite you to the 7th ERPsim Academic User Group. The meeting will be held at HEC Montréal (Montréal, Québec, Canada) on June 12-15, 2018.
This event will be your opportunity to experience the latest ERPsim release for SAP S/4HANA (1709) and to discover (or rediscover) our offerings for ERP training, business processes, and analytics.
This event is for new and experienced users, as both the certification training (Level 1) as well as advanced topics (Level 2) will be provided. This event is open to all professors, researchers, lecturers and Ph.D. candidates of member institutions of SAP University Alliances.
The user group meeting will allow attendees to network with other users of ERPsim and attend seminars to advance their knowledge of the ERPsim Lab’s various offerings. Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- ERPsim for SAP S/4HANA (1709), which introduces Fiori UX
- Data Analytics using OData services on HANA, with a variety of data visualization tools including SAP Lumira and Tableau
- Updates to ERPsim and associated materials for the 2018/19 academic year
- For experienced users, preparation to become a Certified ERPsim Trainer (and certify others to use ERPsim)
Entry Requirements to Canada
Travelers must comply with entry requirements to visit Canada. A visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) might be required. Use the "Find out if you need a visa" tool provided by the Government of Canada to find out what you must do before arriving to Canada.
Please note that we do not have any preferential rates from any hotel.
Most hotels are located in downtown Montréal, and they are usually within walking distance from the Metro. See this map for hotels that are close to HEC.
HEC Montréal, Decelles Building
5255, Decelles Avenue, Montreal (Québec), Canada H3T 2B1
To be confirmed
You must bring your own computer, since the rooms that will be used for the training does not have any.
Only a Wi-Fi connection will be available. Access information will be provided during the training. HEC Montréal is a member of the eduroam consortium (https://www.eduroam.org/); if your school is a member, you will be able to connect via the "eduroam" network.
SAP GUI version 750
It is recommended installing the SAP GUI provided by your UCC, since their servers list is automatically configured. If you can’t obtain the version from your UCC, download and installation instructions for the “vanilla” version are available here.
Long-term keys are available on the SAP Learning Hub at https://jam2.sapjam.com/wiki/show/24ruTryqtfiqgco7NPyLaw.
- Microsoft Office 2013 and up
- One of the following supported web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 9 or later), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.
A limited cafeteria service is provided at HEC Montreal’s Decelles building. However, a large variety of restaurants are 5 to 10 minutes away by foot from the school. The following is a list of recommended restaurants with fast service in the area (see this map for directions).
- St-Hubert - Quebec chain famous for roasted chicken
- Pacini - Affordable americo-italian pasta and pizza
- McCarolds - Irish pub-style restaurant; pizza, poutine, burger and a great variety of beers and alcohol
- Kabab - Middle East food, halal, sandwitches, shish taouk, shawarma
- Frite Alors! - Burger and fries
- Saint-Houblon - Quebec pub-style restaurant; breakfast, nachos, burger, poutine and a great variety of beers
There are also several chains in the area (McDonalds, A&W, Starbucks, Second Cup, etc.)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the ERPsim Lab via firstname.lastname@example.org.