6th ERPsim User Group and Training Workshops
The ERPsim Lab at HEC Montréal is pleased to invite you to the 6th ERPsim Academic User Group. The meeting will be held at HEC Montréal (Montréal, Québec, Canada) from 31st July to 2nd August 2017.
This event is open to all members of the SAP University Alliances, but recommended for individuals who have already been ERPsim certified and have prior experience with using ERPsim. We will not be offering entry level ERPsim and certification content at this event. To get trained and certified to use ERPsim, we suggest attending the ERPsim “Level 1” workshop to be held at University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee from July 17-20. (For more info visit https://erpsim.hec.ca/en/node/455). If you attend the Milwaukee workshop, you would also be welcome to join us in Montréal in August.
A registration fee of 100$ (includes all taxes) is requested to cover logistics costs (food and drinks, room rental, etc.). Participants must bring their own laptop. Details about transportation and housing will be sent after registration.
Registration for this event is open, and can be completed by navigating to https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/6th-erpsim-academic-user-group-tickets-33814100886 in your web browser, then clicking on the green “Tickets” button.
The user group meeting will allow certified instructors to network with others who use ERPsim and attend seminars to advance their knowledge of the ERPsim Lab’s various offerings. Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- ERPsim Retail Intro and Extended with Fiori and S4HANA
- Data Analytics using OData services on HANA, with a variety of data visualization tools
- Understanding the value of IT and structured processes using the ERPsim Paper Game
- Understanding the role of Enterprise IT: Value and change as experienced with ERPsim Logistics Platinum
- ERPsim Manufacturing Advanced on HANA with Lumira
- Using a card sorting exercise to teach business process modelling using BPMN
- Updates to ERPsim and associated materials for the 2017/18 academic year
- Preparation to become a Certified ERPsim Trainer (and certify others to use ERPsim)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the ERPsim Lab via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.