Congratulations to HEC Lausanne for winning this year's competition!
See the full ranking
What is the ERPsim competition?
In teams of three (3), participants will have to demonstrate their ability of managing their virtual company with ERPsim, a real-life ERP system using SAP ECC 6.0 and HANA. The Manufacturing Extended game will be used for the competition, and BI will be an important part of it. Students will be able to use SAP Lumira to develop their own dashboards and use them in real-time to make their decisions and gain insight on the market they are facing.
Thank you to all the teams who participated in the 6th International ERPsim Competition!
- Brawijaya University
- Central Michigan University
- Concordia University
- HEC Lausanne
- Isenberg School of Management
- Islamic University of Indonesia
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- National Technical University (NTUA)
- Saunders School of Business
- Texas A&M University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Michigan
- University of Tampa
- University of Texas at El Paso
This event is sponsored by the ERPsim Lab and the UWM UCC.